Monday, February 3, 2014

help end abuse of children in our community

It's a great feeling in-the-heart day!

Today I received an invite to help end child abuse by donating a work of art for the Modesto Family justice Center of Modesto, CA. I am very excited! I am going to use my art talents to help others...how cool is that?!

Here is how this process will work:
Artists will pick out a piece done by one of the children at the center, interpret that piece through their own media and return it to be auctioned, purchased or placed in the center.

A local and talented photographer, Bart Ah You...from Turlock has donated his time to take pictures of all the works of art for this event which; I think he did an outstanding job, Thanks Bart!

I have posted a link to the art piece my child created and the meaning behind it. I will use this for my own art inspiration....I think it is amazing what these children have to overcome.

http://bartahyou.com/p417028464/h9bc0602#h18502ebd

 I can't wait to get started.....I will post pictures of this process along the way. If you like it please help by making a purchase to help others and enjoy a work of art at the same time.

Thank you...YOU make a difference and a smile!

For information on this event please contact the "Family Justice Center of Modesto"
209-525-5130 • info@stanislausfamilyjustice.org.

To VIEW INVITE click here:
http://www.stanislausfamilyjustice.org/home/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/invite-Art-of-Justice-3_27_142.pdf


Nicole Slater Studio





1 comment:




  1. check out my latest blog:

    www.applecheeksgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

More Paintings by Nicole Slater