Friday, April 24, 2015

The Open Art Studio Tour

Stanislaus Open Art Studio Tour April 25 & 26

An amazing amount of Co0L people visited, Nicole Slater & "The Artist's Loft."

I am sitting back and reflecting on the amazing weekend.....above is some of my art friends; Ricardo of "Rivedi Design Studio, Manuel and Yvonne.




 I could never have done all the prep work, clean up and pricing with out this amazing girl, Sharon L.(right) THANK YOU!



My special Framer and art supplier Nicole H. It is having a strong support team and suppliers you can count on that make a difference!
My friend Eva and daughter, Payton were "Panini Sandwhich Queens" on Saturday....a home run as people were able to select what they wanted to eat and kept it hot and fresh!
Sometimes you need a friend to quietly just be there! This girl Shauna (Left) was an amazing silent tiger....anything I needed and it was there....hugs to you my friend.
My new-found darling....Hannah(left)...What a treat! She just went for it and I never had to ask twice...in fact she did things before I could even begin to ask her....awesome girl!
I love new faces and these two were an absolute delight....so sweet and energetic...they loved color and are coming back to join The Artist's Loft...yeah!

They found their favorite art cards! Palette knife painted on my handmade marbled paper. Strawberry farmer and Sunflower lover. Perfect for these two fun gals! 
 
 
 
 
 
Of course I could not be where I am today without my art supporters and collectors. This couple Jim & DeeDee have my art in their home and this means the world to me!

A toast to a successful first day of the "Stanislaus Open Art Studio Tour"-Cheers!


Fellow Artists are always the best....they just get it! Always bringing me goodies to use for art projects and joins me in weekend workshops....Ruth(left) is a joy!Check out my next Art Workshop



I just dig this new friend of mine....she is my next Loft friend....a walking art piece herself...just love her vibe!
If you could sum up this friend, Irene(right)....I would say...Happiness! She is always promoting me and appreciates all the little things in life that count!







It's the little art friends that sprinkle the magic into my studio space! This little one, Maxine is.....a raw talent that flourishes every time we meet. She is a kick to be around and her family (right) is the best cheerleaders....they know it brings her joy and they support her 100%






Gift Certicficates are available at The Artist's Loft...they make great gifts and are unique and special to the receiver....not everyone uses their time or money to paint for themselves....I wish they did because I think it is amazing what art does for the soul. :)  order a gift certificate now

An example of my up-coming Art show and my work, traditional oils on canvas....This show will occur in December 2015 at a Gallery named: The Chartreuse Muse, Modesto CA.....Hope you will mark your calenders....this is going to showcase my realism art style and i am excited to showcase these pieces.



needle-felted animals I create for the pure joy of....just Because :)Make a purchase on Nicole Slater "Esty" store :Matisse1968
Hand-made cards with marbleized paper and pallet knife paintings...frame or send as a card....fun!
Always creating with my heart
 paintings in acrylic and water colors below








 
Circles and color are my thing!....So many reasons why.....fun, eternal, connected, supported, lifted, whimsical, never ending, spacial, organic and so on.....





 Thank YOU ALL for your love and support! I look forward
to seeing you back at the Loft.....
  • Private art classes adult and (children 4-up)
  • Art Workshops
  • Commissioned Art Work
  • Paintings purchased
  • cards, felted animals and more
  • How about a hello and cup of Java? :)

CHEERS TO ALL
Sincerely,
Nicole Slater and The Artist's Loft


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Paintings by Nicole Slater