Thursday, June 12, 2014

Week #21 of 52 Oil Paintings: "Sunflowers in Copper"

Week #21 of 52 Oil Paintings: "Sunflowers in Copper"
by, Nicole Slater

I put together a photo sequential video just to show the process that took place while I was painting the Sunflowers and Copper.

 I enjoyed this process and looking back at the photos... reminds me of being in that moment:) 

I did have times when I struggled on color choices, or getting the right brushstroke and so on...but in the end...I just remember the fun of painting. 

I think I will try to do this on most of my work for awhile....I learn a lot just by looking and critiquing my own painting. 

I hope you enjoy this quick video





c. Nicole Slater
Video of: Process in making... 
Original Oil Painting
20 x 24"






No comments:

Post a Comment

More Paintings by Nicole Slater