Saturday, February 8, 2014

Calling all Cats & Dogs!

I am participating in an art show on Cats & Dogs...
If you have a good picture of your furry friend and are willing to send a picture for me to paint and sell...I would love the opportunity to paint your pet!
 
I cannot guarantee...all pets will be painted before the show...but, I'd like to try!
If you like the painting of your pet... you will have the opportunity to buy it a Chartreuse Muse Gallery, Modesto CA on opening day! April, 2014. I will give you best opportunity.. if you are interested to get yours, but I am sorry I cannot guarantee,
 
I will need you to send best photo, pets name, owner, contact info, and a statement that is OK to use your photo and sell your pets painted or sculpted image.
 
I will then keep in contact with update on opening of show date and time.
 
-Artfully, Nicole Slater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Paintings by Nicole Slater